Thursday, January 14, 2010

Impatiently Waiting

It's scary sometimes when you wake up and don't remember what day it is.

My last two weeks at home in Albany have been uneventful, to say the least, though I have made progress on some things, like buying a car (silver '02 Honda Accord), and starting at least the online portion of the job application process in preparation for moving to Rochester.

Right now, I'm sitting around waiting for my mechanic to call. I wanted to be able to drive to Rochester tomorrow to start my temporary job searching move, as well as attend a dance on Saturday at RIT which my sister Jesse is organizing. So while I'll still make it to the dance, my journey might not get started until Saturday, depending on whether they finish tonight, tomorrow morning, or tomorrow afternoon.

Since I've had a lot of hours of free time on my hands recently, I've been trying to think of some goals for 2010, inspired by the extensive list that my lovely friend Breanna Perry posted earlier this week. I'll have to share with everyone once my list is a little more to where I'd like it. But I'm glad to have completed goal #1 - buy a car, and to be working toward goal #2 - find a job/move to Rochester.

Now.. back to waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment