Monday, February 8, 2010

"I'm tired" "My toes hurt" "My feet are sweaty" "I'm full of snot"

It happened on job search - day 20 - I got offered the job!

The past few days have been a little hectic between going home, packing all my stuff, taxes, trying to work out health insurance, driving back and forth and continuing to choreograph/practice with the girls.
But it's been good - I start work tomorrow at 2 in the am, and while I'm a little nervous, I'm really excited to actually have a job, be making money, and have it be in the field I want. I know that's more than a lot of people can say right now, so I'm extra feeling like I made the right career choice - people still want baked goods... and when they're depressed by how much the economy sucks, that cinnamon bun might just make it a little better.

Still won't be officially moved in for a couple weeks, but in the meantime at least I have something productive to do, and will be extra busy leading up to girl jam. Today it's practice performance hair: try #1, and continually try to break in performance shoes.

Did I mention the world might explode by how much hotness there will be on Friday night? Well, five beautiful girls, vintage hair and costumes (seamed stockings, FTW). Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment