Sunday, February 14, 2010

Red Dresses

I'm currently sitting here volunteering at Northeast Girl Jam - it's been a fantastic weekend full of hilarity and great quality dancing and workshops. Big thanks to Groove Juice Swing for putting on such a fantastic event.

I hope to post video of our "Naughty Sweeties" performance on Friday night very soon, but in the mean time I'll say I'm very proud of all of the girls, and we looked hot in our red dresses, damn it. It was great to see it all come together in the end.

I finished new job week number 1 on Friday, and so far so good, everyone seems pretty chill and pleasant to work with; I feel like I'll learn a lot there. I do feel like I need some sort of phrase to work there though... my highly entertaining superior from Bosnia seems to say "How sweet it is" on an hourly basis.. usually when something good happens, and my other coworker has "Mama mia" as his phrase.. usually when he realizes how much we have to do. They're both a riot.

Anyway, weekend's not over yet.. since this isn't really a dance blog I'm not going to do a whole recap of the week, but I will again say how much I enjoyed myself, and look forward to finishing it up with a bang.

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for "Enough jibba jabba", although I'll also accept "Ay carumba", "Oh-tay", or "What choo talkin' bout, Willis?"

    Of course you could always use the classic "Time to make the donuuuuuts" :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XA7PVql2I

    ReplyDelete